connect career GmbH
The Connect Worldwide Recruiting Agency, located with its head office in Bremerhaven, Germany is successful in the international recruitment in the cruise industry for more than 18 years and is the leading agency in this field and for some years now it has also taken over the personnel replacement for bigger Hotels in Germany and Europe.
The agency was established in 2000 by Daniela Fahr, who has worked onboard many years on several cruise ships in the human resource department and now consults and supports applicants and cruise lines – our team consists of 9 engaged employees , who help you anytime in regards of application inquiries.
Due to years of intensive cooperation with approximately 20-30 considerable cruise lines (depending on the season), that constitute up to approx. 1000 ocean going and river cruises ships, so Connect has worked out a unique extent of experience and extraordinary competences in the purposeful finding of staff, experts and managers. These are cultivated by regular visits on cruise ships but also by direct touch with the crew and management. Therefore Connect is always up to date and understands to take into account the requirements of the cruise lines and expectations of applicants in order to bring both sides to success.
The recruitment of applicants takes place in the usual fields of the hotel industry and catering department and also in several other areas such as:
- Hotel management
- F&B department
- Galley/Kitchen, incl. patisserie and bakery
- Service incl. butler service
- Bar incl. sommelier
- Reception and front office, incl. concierge and night audit
- Guest relation and hostess
- Tour guide and shore excursion department
- Spa, wellness and fitness department, incl. masseurs
- Cosmetic and hair dresser, incl. nail design
- Controlling and provision master
- Purser and clearance department
- Human resources, training and development specialist
- Animation and caretaker for children, teens and adults
- Stage equipment (light and sound technology), stage manager
- IT-specialist and manager
- Captain and deck & engine
- Medical personnel, f.e. doctors and nurses
- Decorator, tailor and craftsmen
- Photographs, desktop publisher
- And many more…
One application – hundreds of opportunities…
Since 2011, we as an operator host the Cruise Recruiting Days in several cities such as Bremerhaven, Hannover, Hamburg, Berlin, and bring successful, engaged and motivated applicants with exclusive, interested employers together… both in the cruise industry, but also for the hotel and the catering/gastronomy industry.
Listed below you can find a short excerpt at a glance of the past and current exhibitors:
- A-ROSA GmbH
- Costa Cruises
- Carnival UK, Cunard Lines, P&O Cruises
- Edelweiss Gastro Ltd.
- G&P Cruise Hotel Management
- Gebr. Heinemann
- Holland America Line
- Hapag Lloyd Cruises
- Harding Retail
- Heide Park Soltau – Leisure Park, hotel & gastronomy
- Hilton Hotels
- Leonardo Hotels
- Ligabue Catering
- NCL Corp. – Norwegian Cruise Line, Regent and Oceania
- Phoenix Cruises
- River Advice Ltd.
- sea chefs
- TUI Cruises
- Viking Cruises
- Viking Recruitment UK
- and many more…
We also invite additional exhibitors in the field of education and training f.e. the AFZ – Education and training center in Rostock, Germany or the bar school in Rostock as well, so that you can apply for possible opportunities directly at the exhibition.
One application at Connect, one visit at the Recruiting Event… The doors to the world are open for you – but you have to go through it by yourself.
We are looking forward to your visit!
Register for one of the next recruiting events and get the ticket right now!
The participation is free – You can find more information on our homepage.
Source (partial or complete) http://www.connectjobs.de – all rights reserved to the company! Additional Information from Connect included – all rights reserved to Connect, errors and omissions excepted!