ANQOR was established in 2009 with the idea to provide a unique river cruise experience and
unparalleled customer service. Our passion for river cruises and extensive experience in the
hospitality and catering industry has allowed us to forge strong partnerships with cruise operators
and vessel owners.
Therefore, what motivates the ANQOR family to work hard every day and to face and overcome the
challenges along the way to hospitality excellence as a team, is simply that we care about all or
people and want them to succeed and thrive in both the river industry and their profession.
Who are we looking for?
• Frontdesk: Hotel Manager, Front Desk Manager, Receptionist, Night Watch
• Galley: Executive Chef, Sous Chef, Chef De Partie, Demi Chef De Partie, Commis de Cuisine,
• Restaurant and Bar: Maître D, Bar Manager, Head Waiter, F+B Waiter
• Housekeeping: Accommodation Manager, Cabin Steward, Laundry Steward
What do we offer?
• Offering a great job opportunity, while travelling across Europe and saving money
• Free food and accommodation
• Ticket/Travel expenses are compensated upon completion of the contract
• Medical insurance coverage during the contract
• Cypriot contract and Social Insurance benefits in Cyprus
• Working 6 days per week, 1 day off per week (if operationally possible)
• Uniform is partly provided onboard
• Laundry available onboard
• Tips equally divided between all crew on completion of each cruise
• 4 days’ holidays per month and allowed to take holidays during the season
How is life onboard with ANQOR?
FUN, FAMILY, FRIENDLY
• Meeting new friends for life as well as socialising during the time off.
• a monthly a TEAM party
• Participating at the crew show during the last evening of the cruise
• A shared cabin, couples are welcome!
• Most cabins include a TV, and bathroom
• During your day off you can go out of the ship for the day (if the ship is not sailing)